FILING A COMPLAINT
If you are concerned about the professional care you received from a Massage Therapist and are unable to resolve the problem with the individual, you may make a complaint to the CMTBC.
Your complaint must be made in writing to the College, to the attention of the Registrar.
Your letter of complaint should include the following information:
• The name of the massage therapist
• A description of your concerns
• The date of the incident or dates of treatment
• Your name, address and, if possible, a phone number where you may be reached and
• Any other information or documentation you feel is pertinent to the complaint.